A glimpse of Spiti Valley: –
A cold arid mountain is popularly known as “Spiti Valley” , arguably the best place to explore in Himachal Pradesh. It’s a hidden isolated world perched high in the Himalayas at an elevation of 3340m in the Northeastern corner.
The places in this region have novel piece of land is adventurous and still uncontaminated. Mountain ranges here are unclad, deprived of the any vegetation. As you go up the Trans-Himalayan range, you see incredibly beautiful landscape. ReplicaWatchesAvenue.com
It is also referred to as “Little Tibet”, which is known for its attractive character because it is extremely and principally rare from every other place in India and it is one of the greatest reason to plan a trip to Spiti Valley.
Spiti Valley hosts the World’s highest Post office and conjointly attributable to own the world’s highest polling station, known as Hikkim. www.galeriekritiku.com
Spiti means “middle Land” because it is fringed by Tibet in east, Ladakh the North, Kinnaur to South-east, Lahaul and Kullu the South. Spiti and Lahaul are sub-divisions in Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh and Spiti in conjunction with its twin valley of Lahaul has maintained its pristine charm. replika órák
The peaks of Spiti valley never let the snow go from it, regardless of what season it is. It offers many spectacular sight-seeing options with scenic mountain views and clear rivers. relojes imitacion
Best Things to do in Spiti Valley:-
- Visit Monastery: – One will visit a number of wonderful monasteries: rolex replica
The Tabo monastery is among the oldest Buddhist pilgrimage centres within the Trans-Himalayas region. It’s conjointly celebrated for its murals and stucco sculptures engraved on the wall similar to Ajanta Caves in Maharashtra.
The Key monastery is over thousand years old and also the biggest centre of Buddhist learning in Spiti Valley. The monastery is legendary for its ancient murals, rare thangkas and ancient weapons.
The Dhankar monastery built at the highest location in Spiti Valley offers a panoramic view of the Spiti valley. It had been once the capital of Spiti within the 17th century.
Lhalung monastery, also known as the Golden Temple holds the excellence of being one among the earliest monasteries to be found in Himachal Pradesh.
- Lakeside Camping: Chandra Tal lake is the one marvel one shouldn’t miss. Chandra Tal or Moon Lake is an arid however stunning lake perked at an elevation of 4298m in Himachal Pradesh. It got its name due to its crescent shape. Chandra Tal lake is located at a distance of 6km from kumzum It is notable for camping site throughout summer.
Suraj Tal lake which means the Sun Lake is the third highest lake in India. It is settled near to Baralacha pass, This lake is praised by nature lovers, peace lovers and photographers. The most effective visit period is the end month of May to the beginning of October.
- Ride to the Village: The highest village in Asia, “Komik Village” is worth a visit. It’s a small hamlet enclosed with confined mountains that offers an awfully stunning picturesque view. The small hamlet additionally renowned for Lundup Tsemo Gompa Buddhist monastery and also famous for being highest motorable Buddhist monastery in the world.
- Trek/Mountain Biking: It is one of the foremost challenging passes for fearless trekkers and conjointly ideal for camping and mountain biking. It offers one of the best experiences you will take in your memories.
- Pin Valley National park: It hosts about or more than 20 endangered species of animals and birds, together with the endangered Snow leopard. Winter is the best time to ascertain animals such as Siberian ibex, red fox, bharal, marten, weasel and birds like pika, chukor, golden eagle, raven, snow cock, bearded vulture, griffon and Himalayan chough.
Best Time to Visit Spiti Valley:-
March – September:- One can find pleasant weather throughout this period since the town is situated at a higher altitude. Summers in Spiti throughout these months encompasses a moderate climate and moderate amount of shower add beauteousness to the region. Minimum temperature ranging 17 degrees and a maximum temperature of 29 degrees Celsius.
October– February:- Winters in Spiti Valley are terribly harsh and it is not well to visit during this period. The temperature might go down to -45 degrees Celsius. Although, it is also the perfect time for spotting the reclusive Snow leopard and the wild Ibex of Spiti.
Things to carry for Spiti Valley:-
During summer, it is preferable to carry lightweight woollen clothes. Heavy woollen clothes are advised to pack during winters. If you are planning to trek then don’t forget to carry an ideal sized backpack to carry all your essentials and still be lightweight, trekking shoes with good grip, water bottle, a jacket to keep you warm, raincoat in case of rainfall, portable medical kit and toiletries, torch and few snacks.
How to reach Spiti Valley:-
By Air:- The nearest airport is Kullu Airport at Bhuntar, Kullu at a distance of 245km away from Spiti. Taxis and other transport modes are easily available outside the airport to reach Spiti.
By Rail:- Shimla railway station is the closest railhead to Spiti, one can hire taxis and another mode of transport to reach Spiti Valley.
By Road:- Roads are well-connected by the good network with all the important centres in the region.
Why You Should Plan a Trip to Spiti Valley:-
- Spiti is famous for the 3 U’s; Undisturbed, Unique and Unpolluted barren land.
- Spiti does not baffle, they say. Yes, It’s true as Spiti is a paradise for nature lovers and photographers as it boasts varied vulnerable animals and delightful bird species.
- Spiti Valley provides totally different adventurous activities like trekking, camping and additionally serves the world’s highest motorable village perked at a height of 4572m.
- Spiti Valley has numerous beautiful valleys which are over thousands of years old, which are famous for its ancient murals, weapons, temples and caves.
- You can experience camping near one of the highest lakes in India. It is the one marvel you shouldn’t want to miss.
- You can get the best memorable experience while trekking in Spiti Valley. It also has one of the most challenging trekking routes that you should need to explore.
- The national park in Spiti Valley has it’s unique species of flora & fauna. It is a home of more than 20 endangered species of animals and birds.
- You can also enjoy mountain biking to the highest Buddhist monastery in the world.
Did we miss anything? Do let us know in the comment box.